My Photos...

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

And so it begins...

chiangmai_hotel_001p1.jpg


And so it begins… I’m off to Thailand, via Taipei, in the pursuit of an innocent dream.

With any luck, I’ll be a certified teacher of English, and after a month I’ll be off defending and propagating the blatant ass-backwardness of this most important language. Chiang Mai is my first target; I begin in the TEFL Certification Program at Chiang Mai University. Along the way, I hope to write about my experiences teaching and traveling, post pictures, correspond with those unfortunate souls left behind, and perhaps intersperse that seriousness with some light thoughts on music, art, society, and whatever strange and general thoughts creep into the old cement truck in my head. I very much hope this endeavor both attractsand perpetuates my interests as well as yours.

Yes yes,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment